No show succeeds without an integrated marketing plan that incorporates traditional advertising, marketing, press strategies with new media. The importance of digital strategy—and its ability to provide measurable results—makes it one of the most exciting and crucial platforms for producers and their marketing teams.
This two-day course provides a state-of-the-art understanding of how to sell a Broadway show. Topics and speakers include:
Day 1 – Thursday, March 9, 2017
- Intro to Marketing – Nella Vera, BFV Management & Danielle Boyle, Serino/Coyne
- Damian Bazadona, Situation Interactive
- Dynamic pricing and pricing strategies for live entertainment – Brian DeVito, Serino/Coyne & Tom Viertel
- Connecting with potential customers in the digital landscape – Sara Fitzpatrick, Arthouse, Lisa Cecchini, Situation Interactive, Steven Tartick, SpotCo & Steve Tate, Tate Theatrics (moderator)
- Grassroots marketing & selling your show on a shoestring budget – Amanda Pekoe, The Pekoe Group, Sara Rosenzweig, AKA, Hugh Hysell, Hysell Marketing & Alan Swanke, Feinstein’s/54 Below
Day 2 – Friday, March 10, 2017
- Public relations in the post-digital age – Chris Boneau, Boneau/Bryan-Brown, Leslie Papa, Vivacity Media Group, Jim Byk, Sam Rudy Public Relations & Nella Vera (Moderator)
- How to leverage third party partners to grow your sales and amplify your brand – Deeksha Gaur (moderator), Show-Score, Julian Christenberry, TDF, Katie Dalton, Audience Rewards & Wendi Lebow, Goldstar
- Mobile ticketing and marketing – Jason Fahlstrom, Google, Rachit Shulka, Ticketmaster & Erin Daigle, Serino/Coyne (moderator)
- Leveraging social media content to drive engagement and conversions – Mike Rognlien, Facebook, Greg Josken, Disney Theatricals & Kinsley Seur, SpotCo
- Future of theatre marketing – Melissa Marano, AKA & Tom Viertel (moderator)
More to be added soon!
One-day and two-day pricing is available.
If you would like to enroll at the student ($105 both days; $55 Thursday only; $50 Friday only) or educator ($150 both days; $75 single day) rates, please email Commercial.Theater.Institute.Info@gmail.com from a school (.edu) account.
For more information on our cancellation and student & educator rate policies, please click here.